Our golf team has been working to make adjustments to our golf operations to follow the guidelines to ensure the safety of all golfers and staff.
- Clubhouses are now open! 2-5 patrons at a time depending on the course. All forms of payment are accepted (including cash). All merchandise is available for purchase.
- Golf Carts are available for rental on a first come, first serve basis. Single riders only, unless you reside in the same household. Sanitized between every use.
- Clubhouse bathrooms will be available (don’t forget to wash your hands often). On-course bathrooms will be closed.
- Golfers must stay a minimum of six feet from other golfers, unless you’re from the same household.
- Congregating will not be permitted in the parking lot before or after golf.
- No ball washers, rakes or trash cans will be on the course, so please don’t bring carry-in food or drink and take any trash with you to dispose of at home.
- Cups have been raised, to eliminate the need to remove the ball from the hole, and flags will stay in cups
- Scorecards and pencils will be available on request from the starter, or you can track your score with an app like 18birdies.
- Golf lessons will be not available.
Tee-times must be booked in advance
- Walk on players are not permitted.
- Book a tee-time online at www.mke.golf up to seven days in advance.
- Click here for Current Golf Rates
- Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time to avoid crowding.
- Members of the Players Discount Program will still receive loyalty points for play.
We are excited to have you all back out on the golf courses!
Our website mke.golf will be updated as frequently as information changes so that is the best place to keep up to date. Note that we are experiencing heavy traffic on our Golf Office phone 414-257-8024 so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.