Brown Deer Golf Course
Brown Deer Golf Course is a classically designed 18 hole facility, with bent grass fairways, tees and greens.
Brown Deer has hosted the USGA national championships, the LPGA Symetra Tour event, the PHC Classic and was the course where Tiger Woods played his first professional round.
The golf courses unique and individual holes are carved out masterfully with a river running throughout the entire course. The course was originally designed by George Hansen and founded in 1929 and was partially redesigned by Andy North and Roger Packard.
Golfers of all ages are welcomed. All golfers must understand and adhere to golf course regulations. We suggest that golfers under the age of 10 be accompanied by an adult.
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes |
|Mon - Thurs||$79||$42||$43/$34||$26/$21|
|Sat-Sun after 2pm||$79||$42||$43/$43||$26/$26|
|Sat-Sun before 2pm||$79||$42||$48/$48||$31/$31|
- Milwaukee County Parks Golf Gift Cards & Certificates: Accepted
- Equipment Rentals: Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
- Reservations: Recommended
NOTE: Weekend tee times prior to 11 a.m. are made for 18 holes only.
Open daily, hours vary.
Learn the game of golf from PGA Professionals and their professional staff. We have lessons available for groups, individuals, and programming designed specifically for kids!
Group programs are designed for the adult beginner. Intermediate group lessons may also be available.
We also have programs designed just for juniors. Rules of the game, etiquette, putting, chipping, and the full swing are covered.
Private lessons offer the opportunity for one-on-one focused learning. Be sure to look for the PGA Professional nearest you!
Adult Private Lessons
$50 per 40-minute lesson
$200 for 5 lessons
Junior Private Lessons
$30 per 30-minute lesson
$120 per junior lesson series (5 lessons)
Private Group Lessons: Call for more information
Contact Brown Deer: (414) 352-3353
Andrew Barrett, PGA Professional, Andy.Barrett@milwaukeecountywi.gov
If there are golfers in the midst of your business or social club, gather them together to enjoy a little friendly competition!
Your league of at least 12 players will enjoy golfing the Milwaukee County Park System.
Because you get the most enjoyment from your league when you choose a course that complements the abilities of your golfers, select the course that’s right for your group. Based on availability, choose an individual course in the Executive through Tournament levels, or rotate through a number of courses.
What you Get
- Use of the room for 4 hours
- Standard room set up with tables & chairs
- Access to bar area with stools, sink and fridge
How to Rent
How to Find Us
7625 N. Range Line Rd.,
Milwaukee, WI 53209
- Course Level: Tournament
- Par: 71
- Yards: 6,759
- PGA Professional: Andrew Barrett, PGA
- Driving Range
- Pro Shop
- USGA Golf Handicap Computer
- Laser Link Distance System
- Hole-in-One: Have your hole-in-one recognized
- Clubhouse Restaurant: No carry-ins.
- Milwaukee County Parks Golf Gift Cards & Certificates: Accepted
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended. Use the Automated Reservation Line at (414) 475-6222 or make your reservation on-line. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis. To make a reservation for Nite-Glow Golf at Hansen or Warnimont, you must call the course.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept. or caddies performing caddy duties. You must inform the golf starter if you will be using a caddie. If the caddie is discovered golfing, both you and your caddie will be asked to leave the course. The solicitation of caddie business is prohibited.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
Renting a Motor Car
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- Double-rider motor cars are limited to 2 golfers and 2 golf bags. Single-rider motor cars are limited to 1 golfer and 1 golf bag.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts. If you do not have your Milwaukee County Parks Discount Card with you, we can verify your status as a Cardholder for a $1 fee. Keep your payment receipt with you.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARKS
9480 Watertown Road
Wauwatosa WI 53226
(414) 257-PARK (7275)