Dretzka Park Golf Course
Play a scenic round in north west Milwaukee County
This golf course offers tree-lined fairways, elevation changes, and large inviting greens. While just minutes off of Hwy. 45, the course is a peaceful relaxing getaway inside of the metro area. Water is prevalent throughout the course, crossing 12 of the 18 holes. The challenge begins right away on #1 with a forced carry over the river. Dretzka has 4 sets of tees ranging from 6,809 from the back tees to 5,283 from the most forward set, making it a very playable course for any golfer. Dretzka’s bar and grill underwent a complete redesign in 2014 and is now a great place to grab a burger and cold beer before the round
Join us for a round at Dretzka – Book Your Tee Time.
Dretzka Park Green Fees
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes |
|Mon - Fri||$39||$21||$27/$20||$17/$15|
|Sat-Sun after 2pm||$39||$21||$27/$20||$17/$15|
|Sat-Sun before 2pm||$39||$25||$32/$32||$20/$20|
Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
RANGE CLOSED FOR SEASON
Spring Special (Apr – May)
18 Holes + Golf Car + $8 Pro Shop Gift Card for $29
*Valid Only Monday – Wednesday
Summer Special (June – Sept)
18 Holes + $10 Food Voucher OR $8 Pro Shop Gift Card for $29 (walking)
*Valid Only Monday – Wednesday
Summer Bundle (June – Sept)
18 Holes + Golf Car + $10 Food Voucher OR $8 Pro Shop Gift Card for $37
*Valid Only Monday – Wednesday
Play until close + 2 beverage tickets + a sleeve of golf balls for $21 (walking only)
Evening Rates Begin: Apr: 5:15pm; May: 5:30pm; Jun-Jul: 6pm; Aug: 5:30pm; Sept 1-15: 5pm; Sept 16-30: 4:30pm; Oct 1-15: 4pm; Oct 16-31: 3:30pm; Nov: 2pm
Play until close for $11 (walking only)
Sunset rates begin: Apr: 6:15pm; May: 6:30pm; Jun-Jul: 7pm; Aug: 6:30pm; Sept 1-15: 6pm; Sept 16-30: 5:30pm; Oct 1-15: 5pm; Oct 16-31: 4:30pm; Nov: 3pm
Get 18 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $120
*Valid after 1pm on weekends/holidays
Get 9 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $60
*Valid after 3pm on weekends/holiday
For golfers 60 years and up, get 18 holes plus a golf car for $33 (Discount Cardholder: $27).
*Excludes holidays. Not valid for Leagues & Outings. Valid ID required for Regular senior rates.
Available at Dretzka for all tee-times on Monday – Friday
Dretzka Golf Course Map & Scorecard
Click to enlarge
PGA Professional: Scott Walecki
Improve your golfing skills with lessons from our PGA Pro. Group, individual, and junior golfer lessons are available.
Adult Private Lessons
$40 per 30-minute lesson
$175 for 5 lessons
Junior Private Lessons
$100 per junior lesson series (4 lessons)
Private Group Lessons: Call for more information
Contact Dretzka: (414) 354-7300
Scott Walecki, PGA Professional,
Serving Klement’s Sausage – the official sausage of Milwaukee County Parks
Contact the Public Services Office for Availability
2019 MKE/First Tee Junior Program
This is a fun and exciting program where juniors will learn all aspects of golf. In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing and the game of golf, our character education and life skills programs help kids and teens learn everyday life values that are associated with the golf game.
The program is held at Currie Park and Dretzka Park
|Updated: February 28th||Front 9||Back 9||Carts||Notes|
|Brown Deer||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Dretzka||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Oakwood||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Whitnall||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Greenfield||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Hansen||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Warnimont||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
How to Find Us
12020 W Bradley Rd,
Milwaukee, WI 53224
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended – make your reservation on-line or call the clubhouse. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME