Unlimited Membership Rules & Regulations
- Golf Membership is for GREEN FEES ONLY and does not include the use of golf cars. An Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership can be added for an additional fee.
- Current golf car rates apply.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership is neither assignable nor transferable.
- Milwaukee County Golf Rewards Points are not earned with Membership.
- Milwaukee County enforces a “No Show” policy for all golfers missing tee-times. ($10 per golfer at Brown Deer; $5 per golfer at all other courses.)The Membership of a repeat “No Show” offender is subject to termination.
- Sharing a Membership is NOT allowed. A fine of $250 will be assessed to the Membership Cardholder for the first offense, and the Membership will be revoked upon a second violation. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- A lost or stolen card must be reported immediately to the Parks Department so the card can be de-activated and a new card produced. A $20 replacement charge applies. The Member will need to have his or her picture re-taken and a new 9-digit access number assigned.
- Availability of tee-times is not guaranteed.
- The Membership fee must be paid in full before a Membership Card is issued and validated.
- Memberships are not valid for Nite-Glow Golf.
Golf Club Fitting Events
Why get fitted for golf clubs?
Regardless of skill level, a custom club fitting is very beneficial. Playing with the right equipment will improve your experience playing the game of golf. All of our club fitting events happen outdoors where you can get a true comparison of your current clubs to the latest and greatest technology club manufacturers have to offer. Highly trained staff members from each club vendor and our Golf Professionals will guide you through the process and help find the right clubs for you.
MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARKS
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 257-PARK (7275)
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE