Buy your Discount Card NOW! Purchase or renew an expired card for 1, 2, or 3 years.
Discount cards can be purchased online, over the phone at 414-257-8024, or in any golf shop during the season.
1 Year Card = $20
2 Year Card = $35
3 Year Card = $45
To find out the status of your card or if you have any questions, please contact the Golf Office at (414) 257-8024
Physical card can be picked up in any Golf Shop next time you play golf. Discount cards are directly connected to your name.
Milwaukee County Resident? MKE County Residents receive 1 yr/100, 2 yr/200, or 3 yr/300 bonus rewards points when you sign-up or renew your Discount Card!
*Discount Cards are valid for the calendar year, NOT by date of purchase. Rewards points do not rollover and expire on 12/31 of each year.
Buy your 2021 Unlimited Golf Membership NOW!
Eagle Pass – Unlimited play at all 14 MKE County Courses (Includes Brown Deer)
Birdie Pass – Unlimited play at 13 MKE County Courses (Excludes Brown Deer)
Par Pass – Unlimited play at 6 MKE County Courses (Hansen, Warnimont, & Four Par 3 Courses)
Cart Pass – Unlimited cart usage wherever standard carts are available
Pricing available for Adults, Seniors 60+, and Juniors 17 & under.
We also still have our referral program in place. Recruit a new member and get money back! For each new member you refer to buy a season pass, you will get 10% of what they spent on a gift card. For example, if you recruit a new member and they buy a birdie pass ($1,149), you will receive a gift card for $114.90. This gift card is good for up to 5 years and can be used on golf, cart rental, merchandise, and food and beverage. There’s no limit on how many new members you can recruit! New Members are persons who have not purchased a membership in the past 3 years (since 12/31/2017). Must purchase your own season membership before receiving referral gift card.
Purchase or Renew for 2021 options:
- MKE County Parks Administration Office [By Appointment Only – Call 414-257-8024]
9480 W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Fill out the documents below and scan to Josh Zuba at email@example.com
Or mail/drop-off at the Parks Administration Office. We will mail you your sticker/pass.
Payment must be check or credit card for this option.
If you have any questions, please contact the Golf Office at (414) 257-8024
Our golf team has been working to make adjustments to our golf operations to follow the guidelines to ensure the safety of all golfers and staff.
- Clubhouses are now open! 2-5 patrons at a time depending on the course. All forms of payment are accepted (including cash). Merchandise, beverages, and snacks are available for purchase.
- Golf Carts are available for rental on a first come, first serve basis. Safety dividers are being installed at all courses to allow for 2 players can safely ride together.
- Clubhouse bathrooms will be available (don’t forget to wash your hands often). On-course bathrooms will be closed.
- Golfers must stay a minimum of six feet from other golfers, unless you’re from the same household.
- Congregating will not be permitted in the parking lot before or after golf.
- No ball washers, rakes or trash cans will be on the course, so please don’t bring carry-in food or drink and take any trash with you to dispose of at home.
- Cups have been raised, to eliminate the need to remove the ball from the hole, and flags will stay in cups
- Scorecards and pencils will be available on request from the starter, or you can track your score with an app like 18birdies.
Tee-times must be booked in advance
- Book a tee-time online at www.mke.golf up to seven days in advance.
- Click here for Current Golf Rates
- Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time to avoid crowding.
- Members of the Players Discount Program will still receive loyalty points for play.
We are excited to have you all back out on the golf courses!
Our website mke.golf will be updated as frequently as information changes so that is the best place to keep up to date. Note that we are experiencing heavy traffic on our Golf Office phone 414-257-8024 so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Unlimited Membership Rules & Regulations
- Golf Membership is for GREEN FEES ONLY and does not include the use of golf cars. An Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership can be added for an additional fee.
- Current golf car rates apply.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership is neither assignable nor transferable.
- Milwaukee County Golf Rewards Points are not earned with Membership.
- Milwaukee County enforces a “No Show” policy for all golfers missing tee-times. ($10 per golfer at Brown Deer; $5 per golfer at all other courses.)The Membership of a repeat “No Show” offender is subject to termination.
- Sharing a Membership is NOT allowed. A fine of $250 will be assessed to the Membership Cardholder for the first offense, and the Membership will be revoked upon a second violation. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- A lost or stolen card must be reported immediately to the Parks Department so the card can be de-activated and a new card produced. A $20 replacement charge applies. The Member will need to have his or her picture re-taken and a new 9-digit access number assigned.
- Availability of tee-times is not guaranteed.
- The Membership fee must be paid in full before a Membership Card is issued and validated.
- Memberships are not valid for Nite-Glow Golf.
MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARKS
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 257-PARK (7275)
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE