Unlimited Membership Rules & Regulations
- Golf Membership is for GREEN FEES ONLY and does not include the use of golf cars. An Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership can be added for an additional fee.
- Current golf car rates apply.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership is neither assignable nor transferable.
- Milwaukee County Golf Rewards Points are not earned with Membership.
- Milwaukee County enforces a “No Show” policy for all golfers missing tee-times. ($10 per golfer at Brown Deer; $5 per golfer at all other courses.)The Membership of a repeat “No Show” offender is subject to termination.
- Sharing a Membership is NOT allowed. A fine of $250 will be assessed to the Membership Cardholder for the first offense, and the Membership will be revoked upon a second violation. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- A lost or stolen card must be reported immediately to the Parks Department so the card can be de-activated and a new card produced. A $20 replacement charge applies. The Member will need to have his or her picture re-taken and a new 9-digit access number assigned.
- Availability of tee-times is not guaranteed.
- The Membership fee must be paid in full before a Membership Card is issued and validated.
- Memberships are not valid for Nite-Glow Golf.
MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARKS
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 257-PARK (7275)
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE