**Due to weather conditions, Big Cup Tournament has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 15th**
The first Milwaukee County big cup tournament is here! A normal golf hole is 4.25 inches in diameter. The big cup is almost double at 8 inches in diameter! Tournament fee includes 18 holes of golf in a two-person scramble format, motor cart, lunch, 2 beverages, raffle prizes, and hole events.
DATE: Saturday, June 15th, 8 a.m. shotgun
LOCATION: Greenfield Park Golf Course
COST: $60 per player
SIGN UP: To sign up, please call Greenfield Clubhouse at (414) 256-4010 or email Ben at email@example.com
Can’t make the outing in the morning but still want to play a round with the big cup? The big cup will stay in all day after the tournament! You can book a tee time 2 weeks in advance by clicking HERE.
Come try the latest and greatest equipment on the following days:
June 18th- TayorMade 11am-3pm
PGA JUNIOR LEAGUE GOLF (PGA JLG)
PGA JLG brings a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under, the PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get—and keep—kids involved in the game.
PGA JLG Participants Receive:
• NEW Team Jerseys, golf balls and PGA JLG bag tags and More!
• 5-6 regular season competitions plus coaching/practices
• Opportunity for advancement to post-season and All-Star teams
• Access to customized website home page for our PGA JLG team
featuring schedules, standings and stats
• Milwaukee County Parks Junior Par-Buster Pass ($100 Value)
This fun-filled league consists of 5 play dates, 5 practice dates as well as postseason opportunities. We have teams conveniently located on both the North and South side of Milwaukee County.
Fee: $230 (includes all instruction, greens fees, uniforms, bag tag, and golf balls.)
Unlimited Membership Rules & Regulations
- Golf Membership is for GREEN FEES ONLY and does not include the use of golf cars. An Unlimited Golf-Car-Use Membership can be added for an additional fee.
- Current golf car rates apply.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership is neither assignable nor transferable.
- Milwaukee County Golf Rewards Points are not earned with Membership.
- Milwaukee County enforces a “No Show” policy for all golfers missing tee-times. ($10 per golfer at Brown Deer; $5 per golfer at all other courses.)The Membership of a repeat “No Show” offender is subject to termination.
- Sharing a Membership is NOT allowed. A fine of $250 will be assessed to the Membership Cardholder for the first offense, and the Membership will be revoked upon a second violation. No portion of the membership is refundable.
- A lost or stolen card must be reported immediately to the Parks Department so the card can be de-activated and a new card produced. A $20 replacement charge applies. The Member will need to have his or her picture re-taken and a new 9-digit access number assigned.
- Availability of tee-times is not guaranteed.
- The Membership fee must be paid in full before a Membership Card is issued and validated.
- Memberships are not valid for Nite-Glow Golf.
MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARKS
9480 Watertown Road
Wauwatosa WI 53226
(414) 257-PARK (7275)
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME