Grant Park Golf Course
A Historic Course on the Shore of Lake Michigan
Grant Park opened as Milwaukee County’s first 18-hole golf course in 1920, and today the course still uses the historic 1892 farmhouse for its clubhouse.
Although this course is relatively short by today’s standards (5,213), it does have many challenging Par 4’s and Par 3’s. With this layout, anyone from an experienced to a beginner golfer will find the right blend of challenge and enjoyment.
Join us for a round at Grant Park – Book Your Tee Time.
2023 Grant Park Green Fees
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes |
|Mon - Fri||$36||$22||$24/$20||$16/$14|
|Sat-Sun after 2pm||$36||$22||$24/$20||$16/$14|
|Sat-Sun before 2pm||$36||$24||$27/$27||$19/$19|
**Special = rates for persons under 18, over 60, or disabled with a discount card**
Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
Open daily, hours vary. Irons only.
Play until close + 1 beverage + a sleeve of golf balls for $21 (walking only)
Evening Rates Begin: Apr: 5:15pm; May: 5:30pm; Jun-Jul: 6pm; Aug: 5:30pm; Sept 1-15: 5pm; Sept 16-30: 4:30pm; Oct 1-15: 4pm; Oct 16-31: 3:30pm; Nov: 2pm
Play until close for $11 (walking only)
Sunset Rates Begin: Apr: 6:15pm; May: 6:30pm; Jun-Jul: 7pm; Aug: 6:30pm; Sept 1-15: 6pm; Sept 16-30: 5:30pm; Oct 1-15: 5pm; Oct 16-31: 4:30pm; Nov: 3pm
For golfers 60 years and up, get 18 holes plus a golf car for $37 (Discount Cardholder: $31).
*Excludes holidays. Not valid for Leagues & Outings. Valid ID required for Regular senior rates.
Available at Grant for all tee-times on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
Get 18 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $120
*Valid only after 1pm on weekends/holidays
Get 9 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $80
*Valid only after 3pm on weekends/holidays
Click to enlarge
Leagues at Grant Park are organized by several local golfing clubs. Contact the organizations below for details on how to join a league.
Grant Park Seniors: (414) 282-6276 or (414) 294-5823
Wisconsin DOT Golf League (Thurs afternoons): CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
Ladies League Information
Grant Ladies Weekend Golf League Flyer
Sunday Mornings – Contact Chris Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Park Women’s 18-Hole Golf Club
Thursday Mornings – Contact Sue Laehn at email@example.com
Grant Park Tee Offs 9-Hole Golf Club Flyer
Thursday Mornings – Contact Dani Graf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Park Golf Course Clubhouse
The Grant Park clubhouse is the converted Victorian home of the Horace Fowle, son of early pioneers who had come to Oak Creek in 1835. The house was constructed in 1892 and was converted to the clubhouse in 1919. The starting booth for the golf course now stands where visitors once tied their horses.
- Use of the room for 4 hours
- Standard room set up with tables & chairs
- Access to bar area with stools, sink and fridge
Please Contact Public Services for Availability
|Updated: March 30th||Front 9||Back 9||Carts||Notes|
How to Find Us
100 Hawthorne Ave,
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended – make your reservation on-line or call the clubhouse. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
- Click here to view our Junior Golfer Age Policy
Reviews for Grant Park Golf Course
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME