Lincoln Park Golf & Footgolf Course
Play a Quick Nine
Lincoln Park Golf Course is the most challenging nine-hole course in the parks system. The course originally opened as a six-hole course in 1916 and has been renovated several times, with a footgolf course added in 2014.
Join us for a round at Lincoln Park – Book Your Tee Time.
Lincoln Park Green Fees
|9 Holes||9 Holes
|Mon - Sun||$16||$13/$11|
Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
Play until close + 2 beverage tickets + a sleeve of golf balls for $17 (walking only)
Evening Rates Begin: Apr: 5:15pm; May: 5:30pm; Jun-Jul: 6pm; Aug: 5:30pm; Sept 1-15: 5pm; Sept 16-30: 4:30pm; Oct 1-15: 4pm; Oct 16-31: 3:30pm; Nov: 2pm
Play until close for $9 (walking only)
Sunset Rates Begin: Apr: 6:15pm; May: 6:30pm; Jun-Jul: 7pm; Aug: 6:30pm; Sept 1-15: 6pm; Sept 16-30: 5:30pm; Oct 1-15: 5pm; Oct 16-31: 4:30pm; Nov: 3pm
Click to enlarge
KICK A ROUND
Lincoln Park features Milwaukee County’s most challenging footgolf course with 18 holes laid out on the course.
The objective of the game is to advance a regulation size 4 or 5 soccer ball from the tee box into the 21-inch-diameter holes cut into the rough in the fewest number of kicks. FootGolf holes are indicated with orange tee markers and orange flags. Great for people of all ages and abilities!
Milwaukee County’s courses are accredited by the American FootGolf League.
NOTE: When the standard golf course has closed for the season, and no frost or snow is on the ground, you can still play FootGolf when you bring your own soccer ball — just use the self-pay station! No ball rentals are available after close of the standard golf season. Be sure to keep your envelope stub as proof of payment.
18-Hole Green Fee: $16
Golf car Rental: $10
Ball Rental: $5 per ball (available during the standard golf season Wed-Sun 10AM-6PM)
|Updated: February 28th||Front 9||Back 9||Carts||Notes|
|Brown Deer||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Dretzka||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Oakwood||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Whitnall||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Greenfield||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Hansen||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
|Warnimont||N||N||N||CLOSED FOR THE SEASON|
How to Find Us
1000 W Hampton Ave,
Glendale, WI 53209
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended – make your reservation on-line or call the clubhouse. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
Reviews for Lincoln Park Golf Course
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME