Oakwood Park Golf Course
A scenic round in south east Milwaukee County
Founded in 1971, Oakwood is the longest in length of Milwaukee County Parks’ golf courses at over 7,000 yards, although four sets of tee boxes allow it to be enjoyable for a golfer of any skill level. Recent course renovations and cart paths throughout the course add to the enjoyment. Oakwood has become THE course to host your next golf outing with a covered outdoor pavilion that seats up to 144 people. Oakwood’s course layout, excellent conditions, practice range and professional staff make it one of the busiest and most popular courses in the Milwaukee Metro Area.
Join us for a round at Oakwood – Book Your Tee Time.
2021 Oakwood Park Green Fees
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes |
|Mon - Fri||$39||$21||$29/$22||$18/$16|
|Sat-Sun after 2pm||$39||$21||$29/$22||$18/$16|
|Sat-Sun before 2pm||$39||$25||$34/$34||$21/$21|
**Special = rates for persons under 18, over 60, or disabled with a discount card**
Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
Driving Range & Practice Range
Play until close + 1 beverage + a sleeve of golf balls for $21 (walking only)
Evening Rates Begin: Apr: 5:15pm; May: 5:30pm; Jun-Jul: 6pm; Aug: 5:30pm; Sept 1-15: 5pm; Sept 16-30: 4:30pm; Oct 1-15: 4pm; Oct 16-31: 3:30pm; Nov: 2pm
Play until close for $11 (walking only)
Sunset rates begin: Apr: 6:15pm; May: 6:30pm; Jun-Jul: 7pm; Aug: 6:30pm; Sept 1-15: 6pm; Sept 16-30: 5:30pm; Oct 1-15: 5pm; Oct 16-31: 4:30pm; Nov: 3pm
For golfers 60 years and up, get 18 holes plus a golf car for $35 (Discount Cardholder: $29).
*Excludes holidays. Not valid for Leagues & Outings. Valid ID required for Regular senior rates.
Available at Oakwood for all tee-times on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Get 18 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $120
*Valid only after 1pm on weekends/holidays
Get 9 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $60
*Valid only after 3pm on weekends/holidays
Click to enlarge
PGA Professional: Andrew Gieryn
Improve your golfing skills with lessons from our PGA Pro. Group, individual, and junior golfer lessons are available.
Adult Private Lessons
$45 per 30 minute lesson, $240 for 6 half hour lessons
Junior Private Lessons
$40 per 30 minute lessons, $210 for 6 half hour lessons
Private Group Lessons: Call for more information
Contact Oakwood: (414) 281-6700
Andrew Gieryn, PGA Professional,
Leagues at Oakwood are organized by several local golfing clubs. Contact the organizations below for details on how to join a league.
Oakwood Tuesday Night – 6pm Events
Oakwood Ladies, 18 Hole (Thurs.): (414) 962-7543
Oakwood Seniors: (414) 281-0092
Oakwood Chippers: email@example.com
Wisconsin DOT: CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
2021 OAKWOOD JUNIOR PROGRAM
The Oakwood Summer Junior Golf Program consists of (5) lessons and (2) play dates over 7-weeks on Friday mornings beginning on Friday, June 18th, 2021. Open to all kids ages 7-15. Participants will learn the fundamentals for putting, chipping as well as full swing irons and driver. Basic etiquette and Rules of Golf are also taught each week. Multiple instructors for each session ensure one-on-one attention for junior golfers of all abilities and experience. Register online, by mail, or at Oakwood. Online registration is $170. Registration by mail or at Oakwood is $160. Deadline for Sign Up – June 11, 2021
For more information, please call the Oakwood golf shop at 281-6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakwood Junior Summer Lessons
Lessons begin weekly on July 6th. Learn Fundamentals of the set-up and swing. Clubs can be provided.
Cost: $120 per child. Sign Up deadline is Saturday, July 3rd, 2021. Contact PGA Professional Andy Gieryn to sign up: email@example.com
|Updated: August 2nd||Front 9||Back 9||Carts||Notes|
|Brown Deer||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Dretzka||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Oakwood||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Whitnall||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Currie||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Grant||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Greenfield||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Lincoln||Y||n/a||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Hansen||Y||Y||WALKING ONLY||BOOK A TEE TIME|
|Warnimont||Y||Y||YES||BOOK A TEE TIME|
How to Find Us
3600 W Oakwood Rd,
Franklin, WI 53132
Reviews for Oakwood Park Golf Course
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended – make your reservation on-line or call the clubhouse. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME