Whitnall Park Golf Course
Play the most popular public golf course in Milwaukee County
Whitnall Park Golf Course was designed by George Hansen and founded in 1932. Located in Milwaukee County’s largest park–640 acres–this championship layout will challenge even the best golfers. Large trees line the fairways of all 18 holes of this heavily wooded course. The course features sets of tees that range from 6,508 from the black tees to just under 5,600 from the forward set of tees. While the course is not long by today’s standards, the elevation changes and tricky greens make this course more difficult that it appears.
Join us for a round at Whitnall – book your tee time.
Whitnall Park Green Fees
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes |
|Sa-Su after 2pm||$39||$21||$27/$20||$17/$15|
|Sa-Su before 2pm||$39||$25||$32/$32||$20/$20|
NOTE: Weekend tee times prior to 11 a.m. are made for 18 holes only.
Clubs, bags, pull carts, golf cars, adaptive golf cars
AERIFICATION WILL OCCUR SEPTEMBER 30TH-OCTOBER 1ST (WEATHER PERMITTING).
FROM 9/30-10/4, GOLFERS CAN PAY FOR 9 AND PLAY 9 OR 18 HOLES.
Whitnall Wednesday Specials
Summer Special (June – September)
18 Holes + $10 Food Voucher OR $8 Pro Shop Gift Card for $29 (walking)
Summer Bundle (June – September)
18 Holes + Golf Car + $10 Food Voucher OR $8 Pro Shop Gift Card for $39
Play until close + 2 beverage tickets + a sleeve of golf balls for $21 (walking only)
Evening Rates Begin: Apr: 5:15pm; May: 5:30pm; Jun-Jul: 6pm; Aug: 5:30pm; Sept 1-15: 5pm; Sept 16-30: 4:30pm; Oct 1-15: 4pm; Oct 16-31: 3:30pm; Nov: 2pm
Play until close for $10 (walking only)
Sunset rates begin: Apr: 6:15pm; May: 6:30pm; Jun-Jul: 7pm; Aug: 6:30pm; Sept 1-15: 6pm; Sept 16-30: 5:30pm; Oct 1-15: 5pm; Oct 16-31: 4:30pm; Nov: 3pm
Get 18 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $120
*Valid after 1pm on weekends/holidays
Get 9 holes for 4 golfers + 2 golf cars for $60
*Valid after 3pm on weekends/holiday
For golfers 60 years and up, get 18 holes plus a golf car for $31 (Discount Cardholder: $27).
*Excludes holidays. Not valid for Leagues & Outings. Valid ID required for Regular senior rates.
Available at Whitnall for all tee-times on Tuesdays
Current Golf Specials
Certified PGA Professional: James Grogan: Certified PGA Professional-Golf Operations
Improve your golfing skills with lessons from our PGA Pro. Group, individual, and junior golfer lessons are available.
Adult Private Lessons
$45 per 30-minute lesson
$200 for 5 lessons
Junior Private Lessons
$30 per 30-minute lesson
$125 per junior lesson series (5 lessons)
Private Group Lessons: Call for more information
Contact Whitnall: (414) 425-7931
James Grogan, PGA Professional
Leagues at Whitnall are organized by several local golfing clubs. Contact the organizations below for details on how to join a league.
Whitnall Seniors: Contact the starter at the clubhouse
Wisconsin DOT: CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
What you Get
- The 2005 clubhouse deck addition offers a broad view of the course and Mallard Lake. This wheelchair-accessible deck provides seating for 54 at glass-topped patio tables.
click to enlarge
|Updated: September 18th||Front 9||Back 9||Carts||Notes|
How to Find Us
6751 S 92nd St,
Franklin, WI 53132
To ensure that you enjoy your round at a Tournament, Championship, Regulation, or Executive course, please observe the following regulations:
- Reservations are recommended – make your reservation on-line or call the clubhouse. Walk-up tee times are made on a space available basis.
- Each player in your group must have clubs, including a putter. Rental clubs are available.
- Spectators or non-players are NOT allowed on the course. The only exceptions are those people authorized by the Parks Dept.
- You must wear suitable attire. Shirts are required. Non-metal spikes, alternative spikes, or spikeless shoes are required.
- NO carry-in food or beverages are allowed.
- Motor cars are rented based on availability. The “on-deck” golfer has priority in securing a motor car. Adaptive motor car reservations are the only requests taken in advance; please make adaptive motor car requests at least 72-hrs prior to your tee time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid drivers license to rent or drive the motor car. Anyone under 18 may NOT drive the motor car.
- The person renting the motor car is responsible for any damage to the car or course and will be billed accordingly. Follow the instructions of the golf starter regarding any cart restrictions such as no carts on the back 9.
- To receive a discounted rate or to redeem coupons/special offers, you must present the coupon or offer as stated at check-in. You must present your Milwaukee County Parks Golf Discount Card to receive the associated discounts.
- Obey all hole- and course-closure signage.
- If your group is not ready when called to the tee, you will lose your turn and must sign up for the next available tee time.
- The starter may determine your assignment to the first or tenth tee. Your request to start on the tenth tee may be denied in order to keep the flow of play uninterrupted. During peak periods, the starter may combine players to make up foursomes.
- Remain with your group throughout the round. Groups of more than 4 are NOT permitted.
- Keep your motor car at least 10 yards from tee boxes and greens.
- Replace all divots, rake all footprints in bunkers, and repair all ball marks on the green.
- If you fail to maintain “Pace of Play,” you may be required to skip a hole(s).
- Display proper conduct at all times. If you violate the rules or disturb other guests with obnoxious behavior, damage to the course, failure to follow course design on a hole-to-hole basis, or other disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave the course.
- Return all rented clubs, bags, pull carts, and motor car keys to the starter.
- Report all accidents or injuries to the starter immediately
- If conditions warrant—as determined by the starter—he/she will issue a raincheck if you present your receipt during the time of interrupted play
MILWAUKEE COUNTY GOLF OFFICE
9480 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
CALL TO MAKE A TEE TIME